Do you have dreams? Of course you do. Who doesn’t? Some dream big, some dream small, but we all have dreams to some extent. It makes us human and it’s beautiful.
I have noticed a theme in my dreams, they all have to do with freedom, creativity and nature somehow.
I have a bucket list of dreams. Some of them I will realise, and some I won’t be able to realise. I am after all soon 45 years old and many of these dreams are often easier fulfilled when you are about twenty years younger. By that I don’t mean that age should stop you from following your dreams. It’s just the fact that youth makes things easier.
But these unfulfilled dreams will give me something to fantasise about. Something to feed my daydreams! And big dreams can be made smaller and manageable, so you still get the experience in some way.
My bucket list of big and small dreams:
- Make a living through writing or photographing (would love a combo!) in any form. I think though the writing part is where I have the better chance to succeed with this dream in terms of skills.
- To live in a house in the archipelago or near nature and water.
- To have my own cat/s/
- Travel the world – my top places to see at least once are Iceland, Australia, Canada and Alaska. All very nature-based wishes.
- To spend a longer period of time in another country and culture. For work or a very long holiday. I think you learn a lot about life, the world, and yourself, by doing that.
- Be more creative – learn a lot of crafts just for fun. Things like silver forging, ceramics, knitting, develop my photography and writing Etc.
- Write a book
- To have my own photo and writing studio.
- To stay in good health. Everything starts with a good health. I will do everything I possibly can to keep a good health as long as possible. And I hope luck helps me stay away from illness I can’t influence.
- Surround myself with my wonderful friends and family as much as I can. They mean the world to me.
I of course have many more dreams and things I want to do. But this is a start…
Would you like to share some of your dreams in the comments? I sure would love to read them.
My archipelago dream. (Mobile photos from boat trip to Möja 2011).